This page has moved to a new address.


!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" ""> Feathers Boutique: Drew!!!

Thursday, August 12, 2010


Drew Barrymore wore this amazing vintage chain mail dress to the Nylon + Express August denim issue party last Tuesday.  She looks gorgeous, and what's even better is that she bought the dress at Feathers!! 

We love you Drew!



Anonymous Anette said...

wow...pretty sweet for Feathers & Drew! Houston could use a Feathers Boutique too :)


August 12, 2010 at 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Lucy O'Lovely said...

I own this Dress!!! LOL, a slightly different pattern but otherwise identical. I purchased it from a thrift store in my hometown of Miami. I absolutely LOVE this garment. Never had the heart to place it up for sale at my boutique. =)

August 16, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home