This page has moved to a new address.

Sweater Weather

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Feathers Boutique: Sweater Weather

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sweater Weather

I am dying for Fall weather.  It's 100 degrees basically every day here in Austin TX. and I just want it to dip to 78 so I can put on a sweater!!  I love the current poncho/South Western trend going on and I've listed a few of my faves.  Below is an example of the drapey sweater that's been going strong for 3 years now and I'm soooo tired of it!!!

Blah.


Awesome SW short sleeve by ALICE by Temperley


Fab drapey black and white by 12th Street by Cynthia Vincent




Hooded poncho at Opening Ceremony



Cool fringe vest at Opening Ceremony

Striped Marc by Marc Jacobs blanket jacket

And the best part about this new Fall trend is that there are sooo many good vintage versions available at Feathers for a fraction of the cost of these expensive designer ones!
Check back soon for a fab Fall outerwear post!


Masha




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home