This page has moved to a new address.

I HEART PUCCI

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Feathers Boutique: I HEART PUCCI

Monday, April 18, 2011

I HEART PUCCI

Emilio Pucci Resort 2011 is exactly what I am in the mood for since it is practically summer here already.

Three reasons why I love it:
1. Pucci is one of my favorite vintage designers, and Peter Dundas 
did an amazing job staying true to the feel and style of the brand.
2. I am obsessed with the prints.
3. The last image did me in. I WANT THAT!


 I love me a good scarf!




  I want it all. The caftan, the swim suit, and the squash blossom.

 Very Pucci.


This makes me want to cry because it will never be mine. I am obsessed with fringe detailing right now. Especially ombre fringe. Speaking of stay tuned for my new favorite jewelry designer!!! 
I posted this on my personal blog, Altered Vision, the other day but I thought I'd share it with Feathers!
xoxo, Nikki

1 Comments:

Blogger Eugenia Woods said...

LOVE!

April 19, 2011 at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home