This page has moved to a new address.


!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" ""> Feathers Boutique: NIK'S PICKS!!!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011


 My favorite part of my job is that I get to play dress up, all the time. I love nothing better than putting outfit after outfit together.

So I am happy to introduce Nik's Picks!! 
Where I showcase some of my favorite outfits or items in the store now!!

 I haven't worked up the courage to expose my midriff yet, but I love pairing
bandeau tops with 50's skirts that have a longer hem. And, the shawl adds a 
little bit of cover up for those who are chicken like me!

Silk Floral Bandeau Top $24 SOLD
50s Cotton Pleated Skirt $78 S/M SOLD
70s Crochet Shawl $58 O/S SOLD
Pearl n Chain Necklace $30 SOLD

 Crochet is where it's at! Add a leather belt and a statement necklace 
and it's instant bohemian rocker chic.

30s Crochet Maxi Dress $138 S/M SOLD
Leather Conch Belt $48 SOLD
SwinAfaSabe Breast Plate $170 SOLD

 This caftan may be what we call "authentic" but to me it's BAD ASS!!! 
I love anything tribal, drapey, and with crochet fringe!! Mine!

Crazy Tribal Fringe Caftan $58 M/L SOLD
Via Christa Bat Skull Multi Necklace $180 SOLD

 I think it is very important to have a sense of humor about fashion. 
Hello?! Musical sequin dress! Doesn't get better than this.

Music Note Sequin Mini $88 SOLD
Beaded Rhinestone Necklace $48

 This dress is sexy. Pair it with a black bra and a bandage skirt underneath 
with some metal ankle boots and your done. 

90s Silk Bias Beaded Dress $52 SOLD
SwinAfaSabe Crystal Fringe Necklace $140

 I love mixing prints and textures. It is always more interesting to do the 
unexpected. Plus anything with leopard print is hot in my book.

Coral Cotton Crop Top $28 SOLD
Leopard Rayon Layered Maxi Skirt $30 SOLD
Southwest Leather Belt $24
Michael Hickey Antler Tip Necklace $90

This is my uniform right now. Short shorts, band tee, and some drapey 
thing over. Very easy to throw on and head out.

'90 Depeche Mode Concert Tee $36 SOLD
Black Levi's Cut Offs $32 M SOLD
Abstract Print Drapey Robe $68 M
Ax + Apple Pocket Knife Necklace $96

 This is the perfect outfit to transition from the pool to margaritas at night. 
And, we've got you covered on pearl snaps. Got a bunch of the best cozy pearl
snaps for you and your man to share, right now!

 Colorful Plain Pearl Snap Top $32 S/M SOLD
Black Levi's Cut Offs $32 M SOLD
Woven Canvas Belt $18 SOLD
Ax + Apple Breast Plate Necklace $136 SOLD

And, here is that uniform I've been talking bout.

 It's pretty funny how everything, and I mean everything, I am wearing is from Feathers. 
And, I've gotta say I am in love with my Jeffrey Campbell wedges. They are 
comfortable and make all of my casual outfits look better. 
We've still got them in stock! Just sayin!

xoxo, Nikki



Blogger nicole said...

These are so rad. I love the first look & am so jealous the Depeche Mode tee is gone... xo.

June 8, 2011 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Feathers Boutique said...

Thanks nicole!! Keep an eye out, you never know when we might get another one in :)

June 10, 2011 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home