This page has moved to a new address.

Fantasy shoes

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Feathers Boutique: Fantasy shoes

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fantasy shoes

Louisaviaroma.com has some INSANE shoes from a large range of designers. Most of them are purely fantasy to me due to the $1000+ price tags. I can always wait a season and see what Jeffrey Campbell wants to make accessible to the rest of us. Here's some of my favorites. 
Remember how everyone freaked out about Ann Demeulemeester's lace up sandal last spring? I still want a pair. This spring's version is pretty good but reminds me of the Chloe Sevigny x Opening Ceremony bootie of last fall. 







These Givenchy mummy bondage wedges are out of bounds amazing! I had to include every variation because they're that good. Their whole collection this season had some amazing textiles. 





Rick Owens is a GOD. These wedges remind me of chopine that Italian prostitutes wore in the 17th century. 



I know these are kinda 90's goth/poll dancer but there's something really interesting about the heels on this Casadei platform.




This woven boot/platform by Elisanero is so amazing but I wonder how much support it provides. 



Lastly i really enjoy this suede bootie by Charlotte Olympia. These totally remind me of Maud Frizon.

Masha, Nikki and I are headed up to New York in a few weeks and I'm totally trying on any of these if I see them in a store!

-Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home