This page has moved to a new address.

Kelli Garner

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Feathers Boutique: Kelli Garner

Monday, August 16, 2010

Kelli Garner

I love that Austin is becoming such a hot spot for TV and film production.  I'm really excited to see ABC's new show My Generation about a group of young adults living in Austin.  Recently actress Kelli Garner chose to wear Feathers vintage to the premier of the show in Los Angeles!


We love Kelli's quirky fun style!  Her top is "Altered Vision" by our own Nikki Cloud.
My Generation premieres Thursday September 23rd.

Masha


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger nikki said...

I am so excited!! She looks amazing!! Thanks Kelli!

August 16, 2010 at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home