This page has moved to a new address.

Katy Meets Some Feather's Fans !

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Feathers Boutique: Katy Meets Some Feather's Fans !

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Katy Meets Some Feather's Fans !

Bonjour all! My name is Katy and I am a new addition to Feather's. I love meeting all the characters that come in to the boutique, and I hope you will as well!


 Little Elise came in so cute with her broad brimmed hat and fringe purse! (left)
This is an awesome Feather's purchase of the day,  a red suede puffy sleeved jacket oh yes! (right)

 Oh Martha, such an awesome lady.  I was drawn to her lovely character as well as her eclectic style. Favorite!!! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home