This page has moved to a new address.

Archive Vintage

!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Feathers Boutique: Archive Vintage

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Archive Vintage

Archive Vintage is a fabulous vintage boutique in Dallas but they also have a great online shop I like to frequent. They have amazing collection of designer vintage including Ossie Clark, Zandra Rhodes and Gossamer...not to mention amazing costume jewelry from Chanel and Kenneth Lane. Here's some of my favorite pieces in the shop right now...



So bummed this Koos van den Akker jacket sold. I LOVE his patchwork pieces. 




Drapey tie dye maxi



Fun geometric sequin mini 

Cute Chanel t-straps

%$&*!!! I may have to get this belt 'cause it's the coolest I've ever seen.


Love this thick studded belt

Thick Afghani cuff
I got this amazing snake band last month 

Visit them when you're in Dallas or online at www.archivevintage.com

-Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home